Thursday, September 5, 2013

Randomness from my journal

To be able to hear something, it must first be speaking to you.  Speaking is the act of delivering information through sound.  Everyone, whether they realize it or not can hear a bird sing, "I am bird and I am here.".  The more you listen and the more you learn what you are hearing, the more the bird will tell you.  It will say, "I am woodpecker and I am hungry." or "I am robin and I am alone but want not to be.".

This understanding can be reached with any of the five senses.  You can learn to "hear" more with not only your ears but also your eyes, nose, mouth or skin.  There is so much hidden information contained in a kiss.  The tongue of your lover against your own, floods you with tastes, new visual perspectives should you open your eyes, the feel of the roughness of their taste buds and the coded smells of their arousal.  Learn and notice these sensations and you can read your lover as a Holy Book.

No comments:

Post a Comment