Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Things are feeling hard.....

but there is always hope, right?  RIGHT?  I hope so.

My horoscope for this week, reads as follows:
The sport of ferret legging is an endurance contest. Participants vie to determine who can last longest as a live ferret runs loose inside their pants. The current record is five hours and 26 minutes, held by a retired British miner. But I predict that a Virgo will soon break that mark. Could it be you? APRIL FOOL! I misled you. I don't really think you should put a ferret in your pants, not even to win a contest. It is possible, however, that there will soon be a pleasurable commotion happening in the area below your waist. And I suspect that you will handle it pretty well.

Looks like I better go out this weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment